American Action Forum President Doug Holtz-Eakin on proposed corporate rate cuts and middle-class tax relief.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
28 ADAMS LANE #2
MIDDLE ISLAND, NEW YORK, 11953
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K & M TAX LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Opinion Journal: The Trump Tax Reform Agenda
Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
- The island ghost town in the middle of the SF Bay
By Jessica Placzek, KQED - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Trump Pitches Business Tax Cut to Middle Class
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
President Donald Trump heads to Missouri on Wednesday for a tax speech where he will argue that business tax cuts would benefit middle-class workers, White House officials said.
- Apple will build new data center in Iowa, get $200M in tax breaks
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Cheap energy, open land, and tax breaks are making Iowa a go-to for data centers.
- Mnuchin vows middle class won’t see tax hike under Trump’s plan
By Marisa Schultz - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Sunday he’s “sensitive” to the concerns of New York and other high-tax states and pledged middle income residents should “absolutely” see no tax increase under President Trump’s tax plan. Mnuchin also rejected an Axios report that Trump top aide Steve Bannon is pushing for raising taxes on the wealthy beyond...