Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K & K WONG'S, LLC
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Califia Farms Creates Art Murals In Brooklyn, San Francisco, L.A.
Monday Sep 11, 2017
Califia Farms is using a video posted on Facebook and YouTube to promote the billboards, suggesting that fans take a snap with the mural and share it on social.
- Steve Bannon, Back on the Outside, Prepares His Enemies List
By JEREMY W. PETERS and MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
With his ouster from the White House, Stephen K. Bannon will head back to Breitbart News, where he plans to wage war on the enemies of his nativist vision.
- A Wonderful ‘NBA 2K18’ Glitch Shows JaVale McGee Paying The Nets Billions To Let Him Play
By Jamie Cooper - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Warriors center JaVale McGee's value might be just a little over-inflated in the latest version of 'NBA 2K.'