A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 13, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 10, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - K & K KITCHEN INC.
Around the Web
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Bloomingdale’s is moving 1K workers to Queens
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
More than 1,000 Bloomingdale’s jobs will move to Queens starting in 2020, The Post has learned. Bloomingdale’s owner Macy’s said last year it is leasing 550,000 square feet of office space at a new development in Long Island City, but it didn’t say at the time which employees would be moving there, or how many....
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- Party girls smash through eatery, cause $220K in damage
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
These party girls crashed and burned. Two Kansas City women smashed through the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant earlier this month while trying to get their car out of a locked parking lot, causing upwards of $220,000 in damages, Fox 4 KC reported. “I think it’s bad you hit a building and then you just...