New British proposals over ‘frictionless trade’ in goods leaves both exporters and importers in a quandary.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K & K FOUR SEASONS TRADING, CORP.
Around the Web
- Post-Brexit Trade Rules as Murky as Ever for U.K.
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Mattress startup Purple merges with NY shell company in $1.1 billion deal
By Sarah Buhr - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Purple, a Utah-based mattress startup announced today it will merge with Global Partner Acquisition Corp (GPAC) in a deal that would value the company at $1.1 billion. Purple was already well on its way to that valuation when we got to take a sneak peek at operations at the company’s headquarters in the small town of Alpine, Utah and its giant factory an hour away in rural Grantsville… Read More
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
- This Fan Will Give Away Copies Of ‘NBA 2K18’ If Carmelo Anthony Is Traded By Tuesday
By Konata Edwards - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
If Carmelo Anthony gets dealt to Houston this weekend, this fan plans on breaking the bank to buy Twitter followers copies of 'NBA 2K18.'
- ‘NBA 2K’ Realized Kyrie Irving On The Cover In Cavs Gear Is A Little Awkward Now
By Robby Kalland - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Kyrie Irving's trade to the Celtics makes the 'NBA 2K18' cover a bit outdated and awkward.
- Trump Sees 'Major Trade Deal' With U.K.
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
President Donald Trump said his administration was negotiating “to do a major trade deal” with the U.K., aiming to have it kick in soon after Britain completes its exit from the European Union in early 2019.