ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Billionaire Thomas Golisano says an interior decorator overcharged him by more than $300,000 when she renovated his yacht. The Democrat and Chronicle reports the former Buffalo Sabres owner and three-time candidate for New York governor testified Monday in a civil trial in Rochester. He maintains the decorator had agreed to provide furnishings...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 11, 2005)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - K & J PETS FOR EVERYONE, INC.
Around the Web
- Billionaire Golisano claims decorator overcharged yacht redesign by $300K
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- Louis C.K. Has Been Dropped From ‘The Secret Life of Pets 2’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
Universal and Illumination will not bring Louis C.K. back as the voice of Max in 'The Secret Life of Pets 2.'
- Q&A: Camp Bow Wow Targets Millennial Pet Owners
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The brand has refined its marketing strategy to focus on digital and has implemented a strong mobile strategy resulting in a 90% increase in web users since 2015.
- This creepy technology can read your emotions as you walk down the street
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Facial recognition is so last week.
If this Russian tech company has its way, emotion-reading recognition is the cool kid on the block right now. With serious consequences for everyone's privacy and personal data.Privacy, Russia, Facial Recognition, Ntechlab, and Findface
- A focus on portrait mode: behind the scenes with Pixel 2’s camera features
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017