The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K.A.U. INC.
Around the Web
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- A Deadly Knife Attack At A Marseille Train Station Is Being Treated As Terrorism By French Authorities
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The southern French port city of Marseille has seen yet another violent attack, this time at a train station.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- U.K. Police Arrest Teen Near Port After London Subway Attack
By F. Brinley Bruton and Max Burman and Catie Monteiro and Caroline Radnofsky and Reuters and Tom Winter - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
An 18-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the attack that injured nearly 30 at a packed London subway station, police said on Saturday.