New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JWP FINE DESIGNS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Intel’s $1.3 Billion Antitrust Fine in Europe Is Called Into Question
By JAMES KANTER and AMIE TSANG - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Court of Justice of the European Union is sending the case back to a lower court, a decision that bodes well for technology companies facing competition inquiries.