Governor McAuliffe of Virginia speaks about the states plan for handling the events in Charlottesville.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - JUSTIN S. MCAULIFFE, CPA, P.C.
Around the Web
- Gov. McAuliffe Speaks About The Events In Charlottesville
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- McAuliffe Defends Police Response to Violence in Charlottesville
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia on Sunday strongly defended the police response to the violent demonstrations there Saturday, saying authorities had done “great work” in “a very delicate situation.”
- A Surge of Migrants Crossing Into Quebec Tests Canada’s Welcome
By DAN LEVIN - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government must balance its public compassion toward asylum seekers with a strict immigration system.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.