The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2006
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2006 - JUSTIN HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- 5 Cheap(ish) Things to Improve Your Home Office
By ALAN HENRY - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to the latest edition of the Smarter Living newsletter.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Manhattan Terror Attack Exposes Bike Path’s Vulnerable Crossings
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Despite continued calls to improve safety on the bike path that was the site of a terror attack on Tuesday, recommended steps have not been taken.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.