Johnson & Johnson is asking judges in St. Louis to throw out personal-injury lawsuits over its talcum powder in a sign of the impact of this week’s Supreme Court’s ruling limiting where suits could be filed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
3842 HARLEM ROAD
CHEEKEWAGA, NEW YORK, 14215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JUNIUS ST. JJ & J, CORP.
Around the Web
- J&J Seeking Dismissal of Talc Lawsuits in Missouri
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- J.J. Abrams Returns to 'Star Wars,' Replacing Ousted Director
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
J.J. Abrams will replace Colin Trevorrow as director of "Star Wars: Episode IX."
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ Puts J.J. Abrams Back In The Director’s Chair
By Dan Seitz - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
J.J. Abrams is back in the director's chair for 'Star Wars: Episode IX.'
- Star Wars Needs J.J. Abrams Now More Then Ever
By Brian Raftery - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Bringing him on to direct 'Star Wars: Episode IX' makes complete sense, from a certain point of view.
- J.J. Redick just made the 76ers fascinating
By Post Sports Desk - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Perhaps the biggest sign that the 76ers’ tank is over is that a reputable free agent wants in. Sharp-shooter J.J. Redick reached an agreement with Philadelphia on Saturday afternoon on a one-year, $23 million deal,
- ‘Star Wars’ fans split on J.J. Abrams' return for 'Star Wars: Episode IX': ‘Again???’
By Beatrice Verhoeven, provided by
- Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
On Tuesday, Disney announced J.J. Abrams would replace Colin Trevorrow as director of “Star Wars: Episode IX” — and fans are split about the news.