The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JULIE LEVY & ASSOCIATES LLC
Around the Web
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- With Ad Spending Up, Levi Strauss & Co. Ride Denim's Comeback
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Innovation-some new stylish or functional twist to trusty denims-seems to be key to appealing to customers these days, according to NPD Group.
- Queen's Speech: No Trump, But Levies On Facebook And Google Get Green Light
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Parliament was opened today with a warning shot across the bows of the tech and social giants. A tougher regime awaits.
- Jeep, Disney, Levi Strauss Deemed 'Most Patriotic'
Monday Jul 3, 2017
The recent presidential election and its aftermath have dramatically shifted the four key drivers of the perception of patriotism, says Brand Keys' Robert Passikoff.
- Activism, Brand Safety Key Discussion Points At ANA Masters Of Marketing
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"We have zero tolerance with our ads being associated with bias, bigotry or hate," Procter & Gamble's Marc Pritchard tells attendees at the ANA Masters of Marketing.
- Old Pants, New Tricks: How Levi’s Meets The Challenges Of A Modern Heritage Brand
By Jeff Beer - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Chief marketing officer Jennifer Sey talks about Levi’s brand values, its latest global ad campaign, and more.
For the central commercial of Levi’s newest global ad campaign, which launched in August, people of all stripes, sizes, and cultures get down in the international language of a dance circle.