Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - JULIE ASKEW, LICENSED MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPIST P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- How to tell if your therapist is crazier than you
By Johnny Oleksinski - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Just how much should you trust your therapist? In the new Netflix drama “Gypsy,” Naomi Watts plays a meddling shrink who brazenly infiltrates her patients’ lives, forming illicit relationships with their friends and family. Of course, most ethical breaches don’t go that far, but New York therapists tell The Post that plenty of bad things...
- Jurassic World Evolution is a theme park sim from Planet Coaster dev Frontier
By Mark Walton - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Theme Park with dinosaurs coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2018.
- Kentucky Must Pay $224,000 After Dispute Over Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
By MATT STEVENS - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
A judge ordered the state to pay couples’ lawyer fees after a county clerk, Kim Davis, refused to issue marriage licenses.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.