Ms. Jones discovered Julia Child and other venerated culinary writers, and pushed for the American publication of Anne Frank’s diary.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JUDITH PURDELL-HECKATHORN LCSW PLLC
Around the Web
- Judith Jones, Editor of Literature and Culinary Delight, Dies at 93
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Judith Miller: Las Vegas was the ultimate 'soft target'
By Judith Miller - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
In Las Vegas on Sunday night, there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
- Judith Miller: Trump's Iran Deal decision -- it could have been worse
By Judith Miller - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
You could almost hear the collective sigh of relief from America's allied capitals when President Donald Trump announced that he was kicking the Iran nuclear deal over to Congress to fix.
- The First Time: Judith Light: The First Time I Quit a Big Job
By JUDITH LIGHT - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Ms. Light was terrified to leave the soap opera “One Life to Live,” her first television series. But making the leap transformed her career.
- Three Wealthy Women and Their Venetian Mansion
By JUDITH MARTIN - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Judith Mackrell’s “The Unfinished Palazzo” traces the lives of its 20th-century owners: Marchesa Luisa Casati, Lady Castlerosse and Peggy Guggenheim.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017