Friday: What Rafael Nadal likes most about New York, weekend events, and canine couture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JUDITH LEIBER COUTURE LTD.
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: Rafael Nadal’s New York
By SHIVANI VORA and JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Editor who plucked ‘Diary of Anne Frank’ from rejection pile dies
By Mackenzie Dawson - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Judith Jones brought the diary to the attention of Doubleday’s New York office, and the book was published in the US in 1952 to wide acclaim.
- Judith Jones, Julia Child's editor, dies at 93
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
A longtime editor at Knopf in New York, Judith Jones edited 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking' and championed 'The Diary of Anne Frank.'
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.