Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
jsl affordable housing, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - JSL AFFORDABLE HOUSING, INC.
Around the Web
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Boston-Area Millennials Face Affordable Housing Shortage, Study Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The report from the Boston Foundation and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce finds affordable housing is a top concern for millennials....
- Packard Invests $5 Million in Silicon Valley Affordable Housing Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Housing Trust Silicon Valley's Tech + Equity + Community + Housing Fund aims to raise startup capital for ten thousand affordable homes over the next decade....
- Facebook is Building a “Mixed-Use Village” to Address Housing Affordability
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Since San Francisco tops the global list of most expensive housing market, Facebook and Google are taking steps to house its growing tech work force.
- KeyBank Provides $8.7 Million to Finance Portland Affordable Housing
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
The financing will support the construction of fifty-one affordable workforce housing units in Portland, Oregon....