In this dramatization of transcripts from a legal deposition, a lawyer becomes embroiled in an absurd argument.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JSJ EQUIPMENT INC.
Around the Web
- Op-Docs: ‘Verbatim: What Is a Photocopier?’
By BRETT WEINER - Sunday May 4, 2014
- American Airlines to Test 3-D Bag Screening Equipment
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
American Airlines Group Inc. is testing new machines that map the contents of hand luggage more accurately, aiming to address heightened concerns over explosive devices that could be carried onto a plane.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Shot-tracking systems churn out valuable data for golfers, manufacturers
By David Dusek - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
On the Tuesday before the Presidents Cup at the posh Fenway Golf Club in Scarsdale, N.Y., TaylorMade announced it has partnered with Samsung (...)
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.