The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JRC OF TENNESSEE
2013 - JRC INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Illinois's Latest Criminals
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Springfield now tries to make opting out of a union a crime.
- Florida Panthers send Denis Malgin back to Springfield
Friday Nov 3, 2017
The Florida Panthers have reassigned Denis Malgin to their AHL affiliate, the Springfield Thunderbirds.
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.