LAS VEGAS — As expected, the Wizards matched the Nets’ offer sheet to Otto Porter Jr. And as expected, general manager Sean Marks missed out on the fourth — and by far the best — restricted free agent target in a year. It begs the question: Now what? The Nets are back to being flush...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
HUAI Q. HUANG
135-50 ROOSEVELT AVE 1501
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11355
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JR PREMIER ASSET MANAGEMENT INC
Around the Web
- Nets lose out on Otto Porter Jr: What’s their Plan B and C?
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”