Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JR KATZ, LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Trebbio Journal: Persuading Italians to Hold the Prosciutto and Pass the Pastrami
By JASON HOROWITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gianluca Tonelli’s life changed 20 years ago when he visited Katz’s Delicatessen in New York City. Now he is on a quest to share the delights of pastrami in Tuscany.
- USC ‘harassed’ me and kicked out innocent football player
By Zach Braziller - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The alleged abused party is coming out in defense of the supposed abuser. Welcome to the strange saga of former star USC kicker Matt Boermeester, booted from the Pac-12 powerhouse after a “student code of conduct issue” relating to an alleged incident between him and girlfriend, Zoe Katz. Katz is publicly criticizing the school’s decision...
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.