A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 18, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JR CROWN FRIED CHICKEN INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Best Fried Chicken Recipes From Cultures Around The World
By Zachary Johnston - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
These global recipes are tasty AF. It's time you seek them out to broaden your fried chicken horizons.
- These Fried Chicken Bath Bombs Create A Finger Lickin’ Spa Experience
By Alia Stearns - Friday Nov 3, 2017
KFC Japan wants to take your relaxing bath to the next level, the fried chicken scented level.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Firefighter axed for telling black woman to ‘stop eating fried chicken’
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Officials in Rhode Island say a city firefighter has been fired for saying an elderly black woman should “stop eating fried chicken” when he responded to a call for medical aid. Providence Public Safety Commissioner Steven Pare says Andre Ferro was terminated Tuesday by the city’s Fire Department Trial Board. The board...
- This Is What A $100 Order Of Chicken And Waffles Looks Like
By Mark Shrayber - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
It's on the menu at Yardbird Southern Kitchen in Las Vegas for #NationalFriedChickenDay, and it's so so worth the price.