SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JR ANCHOR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Carbon Craft Principals Acquire Southport Boats
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: The principals of Carbon Craft Inc. today announced they have acquired Southport Boats for an undisclosed amount. Anchors Aweigh Capital (AAC), a private investment firm focused on maritime businesses, advised Carbon Craft on the...
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."