NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JR ALFONSO CORP.
Around the Web
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Devious Man one to beat in Yonkers Trot
By tholmlundnyp - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Trainer Julie Miller thinks three could be a charm in the $500,000 Yonkers Trot on Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway. Miller’s trio of trainees, Devious Man, Money Macintosh and Top Flight Angel, compose one third of the nine-horse field of 3-year-old colt and gelding trotters. “I’m happy with the position I’m in,” Miller said. “Of...
- Hall of Fame rider enjoys historic night at Yonkers
By Debbie Little - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
With more than 9,800 wins in his Hall of Fame career driver, Brian Sears has pretty much done it all. Until Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway that is, where he did something for the first time, winning two Triple Crown races on the same night. Sears won both the $500,000 Yonkers Trot with Top Flight...