The project is part of a government-backed plan to remake some English classrooms in the image of the East.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JP MATH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Britain Turns to Chinese Textbooks to Improve Its Math Scores
By AMY QIN - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Learning to Learn: You, Too, Can Rewire Your Brain
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Friday Aug 4, 2017
How an engineering professor who “flunked” her way through high school math and science went on to create the world’s most popular MOOC.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Foundations Launch $13 Million Campaign to Boost College Success
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Funded by the Gates and Kresge foundations and Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation, the campaign will work to help students complete math and English requirements in their first year....
- Five Teams Snag All Available Players in First Round of NLL Draft
By mschneider - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.