Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JOSHUA L. SEIFERT PLLC
Around the Web
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Joshua Jackson to make Broadway debut
By Deadline - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Performances of "Children Of A Lesser God" will begin at Studio 54 in March 2018.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Mt. Sinai's new therapy dog is a mutt with a mission
By Peter D'Amato - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Midway through his shift at Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital, the health system’s youngest worker was doing his rounds—on four legs. Professor Bunsen...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.