The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JOSEPH ROSENBERG, PHYSICIAN PLLC
Around the Web
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Majority of U.S. Physicians Now Support Single-Payer
Monday Oct 2, 2017
A critical mass has been achieved and the Rubicon has been crossed.
- Dismayed by Trump, Head of Drug Enforcement Administration to Leave
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The administrator, Chuck Rosenberg, is close to James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director who was fired by President Trump.
- DDCF Awards $8.4 Million to Seventeen Physician-Scientists
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The foundation's Clinical Scientist Development Awards provide $495,000 over three years to physician-scientists who are one to five years into their first faculty appointment and ready to transition to an independent research career....
- Is McGregor Safe Fighting Mayweather? Ringside Physicians Say No
By JOE DEPAOLO - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The president of the Association of Ringside Physicians said he was surprised the Nevada athletic commission sanctioned the bout.
- DEA Chief Resigns After Criticizing Trump
By Kristin Donnelly and Alex Johnson and Pete Williams - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Chuck Rosenberg said in a memo in July that President Donald Trump's remarks on police use of force "condoned police misconduct."