Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JOSEPH M HORVAT JR, LLC
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Brooklyn-born Marine killed in WWII will finally be buried
By Stephanie Pagones - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The remains of a Brooklyn-born World War II soldier killed in the Pacific are finally returning home for a proper New York burial. A casket with the remains of Pvt. Joseph C. Carbone, who grew up on Gold Street in Brooklyn Heights, was scheduled arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport at around 2 p.m....
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Kahlil Joseph’s New Film Is Steeped in Harlem’s History. And His Own.
By DANIEL McDERMON - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The director Kahlil Joseph, who has worked with Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar, presents his most personal work to date at the New Museum.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.