Scholars have debated for decades the purpose of 60 numbers written on a small clay tablet. Two Australian mathematicians believe they have figured it out.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JOSEPH J. PALMERI DVM P.C.
Around the Web
- Hints of Trigonometry on a 3,700-Year-Old Babylonian Tablet
By KENNETH CHANG - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Reinventing Shakespeare, According to the Gospel of Joseph Papp
By BEN BRANTLEY - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A new play about Papp, the founder of the Public Theater, sets the tone for a season of audacious interpretations of the Shakespeare canon.
- Saint Joseph's University Receives $50 Million From Alumnus
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The gift from alumnus James J. Maguire and his wife, Frances, will bolster SJU's endowment and support a range of program across the university....
- Ohio Judge Shot in Apparent Ambush Attack at Courthouse
By Kalhan Rosenblatt - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Ohio Judge Joseph J. Bruzzese, Jr. was shot outside of the Jefferson County Courthouse in a "deliberate" attack, according to City Manager James Mavromatis.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)