A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JOSEPH A. GRAFFAGNINO, LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Brooklyn-born Marine killed in WWII will finally be buried
By Stephanie Pagones - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The remains of a Brooklyn-born World War II soldier killed in the Pacific are finally returning home for a proper New York burial. A casket with the remains of Pvt. Joseph C. Carbone, who grew up on Gold Street in Brooklyn Heights, was scheduled arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport at around 2 p.m....
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.