Tuesday: Tracking the storm, the Big City Book Club, and President Trump at the U.N.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - JOSE LARES-GUIA PHYSICIAN P.C.
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: Hurricane Jose Approaches
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Hurricane Jose Is Expected To Hit New York And The East Coast In The Latest Projections
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
New projections indicate rains and wind from Hurricane Jose will likely strike New York and the east coast, though it won't be a direct hit.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Hurricane Jose could bring heavy rain, strong winds to NYC
By Eileen AJ Connelly - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Stay away, Jose! After a week hovering around the Bermuda Triangle, Hurricane Jose is on the move, and may take a swipe at the New York area late Monday into early Tuesday. Jose is now a Category 1 hurricane, with winds of about 80 miles per hour. It’s weakened since last week, when it was...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”