Jorge Mas Santos, member of a prominent Cuban-American family, is a contender to buy the Marlins, but baseball’s interest in Cuba complicates matters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JORGE JR WOOD FLOORS LLC
Around the Web
- Ties to Cuba Enhance and Entangle Jorge Mas’s Marlins Bid
By JAMES WAGNER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Getting help with refinishing floors
By Bay Area Consumers’ Checkbook - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Remember when your wood floors were a source of beauty and pride? Before wear and tear made them a sore spot? If not, it may be time to bring back that new-floor feeling. But be prepared for what can be a pretty unpleasant new floor smell, and a few messy and inconvenient days. Also be prepared to do your homework when selecting a refinishing firm. First, decide if you really need to refinish your floors. The answer is yes if: •Bare wood is exposed in more than one or two areas. •There are stains you just can’t live with. •The surface has yellowed or become discolored. •You want a different color stain.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Tiger’s niece says her famous uncle’s ‘doing well’
By George Willis - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Cheyenne Woods is happy to be playing in her third U.S. Women’s Open this week at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., and wouldn’t be surprised if she heard from her famous uncle before teeing it up in Thursday’s opening round. Cheyenne Woods’ father is Earl Woods Jr., the half-brother of Tiger Woods, the...
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.