A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JORDAN 1ST DELI GROCERY CORP
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Jordan Smith wins European Open in playoff for 1st Euro Tour title
By Alistair Tait - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Jordan Smith lived up to expectations by winning the $2.35 million Porsche European Open. The Englishman defeated France’s Alexander (...)
- Jordan Spieth aims for 1st singles triumph at Presidents Cup or Ryder Cup
By Brentley Romine - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
JERSEY CITY, N.J. – For as good as Jordan Spieth has been in team events as a pro golfer, he is 0-4 in singles matches since making his (...)
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.