The Nets and creative strategy go together like onions and strawberry ice cream. Yet, as the major league baseball trade deadline approaches, did the Brooklyn Nets — of all franchises — provide an imaginative blueprint? To land D’Angelo Russell — the second overall pick in 2015 — the Nets not only gave the Lakers Brook Lopez...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JON LOPEZ CREATIVE LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- How salary dumps could bring fireworks to MLB trade deadline
By Joel Sherman - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- Jon Stewart to headline stand-up special, host benefit on HBO
By Deadline - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
“We’re excited to bring Jon to the network with this pair of specials,” said the president of HBO Programming.
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez at Robin Hood Foundation’s Gala
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Wednesday May 17, 2017
The annual antipoverty benefit, held at the Javits Center, raised more than $54 million and drew 3,700 attendees.
- Renée Bargh replacing Tracey Edmonds on ‘Extra’
By Oli Coleman - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Bargh will join longtime host Mario Lopez and Charissa Thompson on the show five days a week.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”