Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MUJEEB U. RAHMAN
INTERNATIONAL LAW ASSOCIATES
167-15 HILLSIDE AVENUE # 2A
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JOLLY S&M CORPORATION
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- FLAG RAISES QUESTIONS Secret US sub returns to port flying a Jolly Roger
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Jamaica stays hot: Big project set to rise on parking lot
By Joe Anuta - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Another large development project is coming to downtown Jamaica, Queens, where the city, the state and a local economic development corporation are trying to revitalize the neighborhood with more...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Usain Bolt Pulls Up Short in Relay, Unable to Finish His Farewell Race
By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Running the anchor leg of Jamaica’s 4x100-meter relay at the worlds, Bolt pulled up with what appeared to be an injury to his left leg and shouted in pain.