Zeke Schein says a vintage photo he discovered on eBay may be that of Robert Johnson, the legendary bluesman who up to now has appeared in only two surviving images.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JOHNSON'S ELDERLY CARE, INC.
Around the Web
- Is This Really the Bluesman Robert Johnson?
Friday Nov 10, 2017
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- Long a Refuge for the Elderly, Florida is Now a Place of Danger
By MARC SANTORA and HENRY FOUNTAIN - Friday Sep 8, 2017
In a state where one in five residents is over 65, caring for older residents is one of the main challenges in planning for Hurricane Irma as it heads toward Florida.
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
- Your Money: Hard-Won Advice in Books on Aging and Elder Care
By RON LIEBER - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Readers told our columnist what they had read and found useful, and he reports back on family conversations, division of labor, Medicaid and more.
- Deporting ‘Dreamers’ May Hit Home Health Care Especially Hard
By NOAM SCHEIBER and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Many of those who care for older Americans are low-wage immigrants, and replacing them could prove difficult and costly for families and taxpayers.