Chris O’Dowd says he wasn’t familiar with “Get Shorty,” the 1995 John Travolta/Gene Hackman movie that shares a title (and literary roots) with his new EPIX series. “To be honest, I hadn’t seen the movie before two weeks ago,” O’Dowd says in his Irish brogue. “I read the [Elmore Leonard] book and really enjoyed it...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JOHN V. ELMORE, P.C.
Around the Web
- O’Dowd and Romano team up for new twist on ruthless world of ‘Get Shorty’
By Michael Starr - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Volta V Wooden Gaming PC Review: It Looks and Plays Like a Masterpiece
By Christopher Null - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Much has been said about how good the Volta V looks on your desk. Less however has been written about how well it actually works.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- For ‘Get Shorty,’ an Amusing Epix Makeover
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Chris O’Dowd is the thug who wants to make movies, and Ray Romano is the producer he turns to for help.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.