How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN THAXTONSBIRDSOFPLAY INC.
Around the Web
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Documents show man could get $7M from slain grandfather
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
KEENE, N.H. (AP) — Court documents show a man suspected in the 2013 slaying of his millionaire grandfather could get more than $7 million from his estate.The Hartford Courant reports (http://cour.at/2vgyW7c ) an accounting of John Chakalos' finances filed in New Hampshire indicates his estate has a balance of nearly $29 million.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."