NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JOHN MICHAEL GRUSS JR, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- 'El Chapo' Hires John Gotti Jr. Lawyer
By Daniella Silva and Christoper Essner - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has retained the high-profile attorney who helped John Gotti Jr. avoid prison in 2005.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- ‘John Wick’ And ‘Ghost Protocol’ Actor Michael Nyqvist Is Dead At 56
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Actor Michael Nyqvist, known to American audiences for his work in 'John Wick' and 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol,' has died at age 56.
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.