In a move designed to lure shoppers back to brick-and-mortar stores, mall giant Westfield is patterning up with Uber to offer dedicated drop-off and pick-up spots in 33 shopping centers — and some will feature real live humans to help with customer service.The new best friends announced a partnership today to create special areas for Uber customers to be …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN MALLOY ART & DESIGN, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber, Mall Team Up To Offer Dedicated Pickup Spots, Human Customer Service Reps
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- In the Studio: Nike’s Chief of Design Doodles All Day
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Monday Oct 16, 2017
John Hoke invited us into his office in Portland, Ore., where he talked about his dyslexia, his doodling and some weird shoes that inspire him.
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- TV Academy announces Hall of Fame inductees
By Variety - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The 2017 honorees include John Wells, Shonda Rhimes and art director/production designer Roy Christopher.