The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN M. DENNIS SCHOLARSHIP FUND, INC.
Around the Web
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Dakota State Receives $30 Million Gift for Cybersecurity Programs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The joint gift from Miles and Lisa Beacom and Denny Sanford will fund construction of the Madison Cyber Labs, scholarships for students, and support for additional faculty and staff....
- The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation Donates $1.5M to Funding Scholarships at UGA
By Staff Writer - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation has donated $1 million to the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy and $500,000 to the Georgia Commitment Scholarship Program. Arthur Blank is the co-founder of The Home Depot and owns the Atlanta football and soccer teams the Falcons and Atlanta United. His wife, Angela Blank, is the director […]
The post The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation Donates $1.5M to Funding Scholarships at UGA appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Funding 75,000 Udacity scholarships to bridge the digital skills gap
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017