Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN F. RUSSO JR. MEMORIAL FOUNDATION, INC.
Around the Web
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- About John Kelly’s Racist History Lesson
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
The White House chief of staff was supposed to be a calming force, but he has now echoed President Trump’s sympathy for white nationalists.
- Earnhardt Jr.? weighs in on national anthem protests
By Mark Moore - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Many NASCAR team owners are backing President Trump in his criticism of protests at NFL games, but one of the sports most popular drivers defended the players’ rights and quoted John F. Kennedy on the need for “peaceful protests.” “All Americans R granted rights 2 peaceful protests,” Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- 'El Chapo' Hires John Gotti Jr. Lawyer
By Daniella Silva and Christoper Essner - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has retained the high-profile attorney who helped John Gotti Jr. avoid prison in 2005.