SINGAPORE — The U.S. Navy plans to transport the USS John S. McCain to Japan for a full damage assessment after a collision last month in which ten sailors died between Malaysia and Singapore. Moving the McCain to Yosuka, where the navy has repair and maintenance facilities, would allow the crew to be close to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN AUTO COLLISION & REPAIRS INC.
Around the Web
- Navy to transport damaged USS John McCain to Japan
By Reuters - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- Ford offers repairs to address Explorer exhaust gas concerns
Friday Oct 13, 2017
Ford is offering to inspect and repair about 1.3 million civilian versions of its Explorer SUV at no cost to owners in response to complaints of exhaust fumes leaking into passenger cabins.
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- SEARCH AND RESCUE UNDER WAY 10 sailors missing, 5 injured after USS John McCain collision in Pacific
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- HAVOC ON THE HIGH SEAS: Search underway for 10 missing US sailors after USS John S. McCain collision
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Is someone hacking our 7th fleet? Navy to investigate after USS John S McCain collision
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017