Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JOSEPH H UZZI
145 NORTH TITMUS DR
MASTIC, NEW YORK, 11950
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JOE N JENNILYN UZZI LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Mastic Tree Information: Learn About Mastic Tree Care
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- DNAinfo and Gothamist Are Shut Down After Vote to Unionize
By ANDY NEWMAN and JOHN LELAND - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Reporters and editors at the local news sites joined a union last week. On Thursday, their billionaire owner closed the sites.
- Op-Ed Contributor: A Billionaire Destroyed His Newsrooms Out of Spite
By HAMILTON NOLAN - Friday Nov 3, 2017
DNAinfo and Gothamist weren’t shuttered because of money. They were shut down because they unionized.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.