Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JMM DISTRIBUTION COMPANY, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Crunch Report | Benchmark vs Kalanick Goes Sour
By Khaled "Tito" Hamze - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Reddit is rolling out its own video platform, VR adtech company Immersv raises $10.5 million and Benchmark versus Kalanick goes sour. All this on Crunch Report Read More
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.