Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JM PRINCE PARKING LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Prince’s longtime art director dishes on working for a rock icon
By Hardeep Phull - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
Prince was no ordinary rock star and, as Steve Parke found during his 13 years of working for him, he was no ordinary boss, either. Between 1988 and 2001, Parke served as the late legend’s in-house art director. As detailed in his new book “Picturing Prince: An Intimate Portrait” (Octopus Books, out September 5), he...
- Disputes Over Prince’s Estate Throw the Future of His Vault Into Question
By BEN SISARIO - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Universal said it wants to cancel its $31 million deal for Prince’s music over conflicts with an earlier agreement Prince signed with Warner Bros.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.