October 10 is the 25th anniversary of World Mental Health Day, and the 2017 theme is Mental Health in the Workplace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JM MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING, PLLC
Around the Web
- Ways To Support Co-Workers On World Mental Health Day
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Huddle is a mental health app that aims to be a safe space to share with peers
By Sarah Buhr - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Dan Blackman’s father was a well-known man in the community of his small Pennsylvania town. He was a lawyer, ran a good business and everyone liked him and liked drinking with him. His dad died a few years ago from a combination of liver and lung cancer. His dad was what they call a functioning alcoholic. “It wasn’t until I started talking to my family a bit more that I… Read More
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- The Campus Left vs. the Mentally Ill
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Berkeley offers counseling to those upset by a guest speaker. Other students have genuine problems.