The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JM&M EQUITY HOLDING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway to buy grid giant for $18B
By Reuters - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a unit of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, said on Friday it would acquire Oncor Electric Delivery in a deal that puts Oncor’s equity value at about $11.25 billion. Berkshire Hathaway Energy said it agreed to buy reorganized Energy Future Holdings Corp., Dallas-based Oncor’s bankrupt parent, for $9 billion in cash. Including debt,...
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.