Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JLP MANUFACTURING CORP
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Disappearing Factory Jobs
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
How President Trump’s promise of “America First” has met the realities of U.S. manufacturing.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Shot-tracking systems churn out valuable data for golfers, manufacturers
By David Dusek - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
On the Tuesday before the Presidents Cup at the posh Fenway Golf Club in Scarsdale, N.Y., TaylorMade announced it has partnered with Samsung (...)
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- Takata Expands Recall Again, Citing New Airbag Hazard
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The Japanese manufacturer said the latest move affected 2.7 million inflaters on the driver’s side of some Ford, Mazda and Nissan vehicles.