Clergy member washed the feet of young immigrants and prayed with them to pressure Congress to pass legislation allowing Dreamers with DACA to stay and work in the country.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
44 19TH STREET
WADING RIVER, NEW YORK, 11792
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JL'S PRESSURE WASHING LLC
Around the Web
- WWJD? Clergy Wash The Feet of Young Immigrant 'Dreamers'
By Suzanne Gamboa - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.