In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JK - HILL, LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- You deserve a medal! Badges of honor for life in San Francisco
By David Curran - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Can you parallel park on a really steep hill? Do you manage to drive your kids all over town to get them to the schools assigned to them by SFUSD? Do you ever just dive into San Francisco Bay in the dead of winter? Well, you deserve a medal!
- Chainsmokers concert at AT&T Park was audible in Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights
By Filipa Ioannou - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
A Chainsmokers concert at AT&T Park being held as part of a tech conference was audible all the way over on Potrero Hill Wednesday night, residents complained.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.