The failure of the talks marked the second time in three years that the two failed to reach a deal to create a stronger competitor to Verizon and AT&T.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JK & THREE SONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Sprint and T-Mobile End Merger Discussions
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Knick star helps 5th grader get elected as class president
By Marc Berman, Shari Logan, Max Jaeger - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
A 10-year-old Queens boy was a slam-dunk for class president thanks to a big assist from his new BFF — Knick star Enes Kanter. Pint-sized politician Ihsan Yumak, a fifth-grader at PS 188 in Bayside, met the 6-foot-11 center during a three-day basketball camp in New Jersey last summer, and the pair bonded over the...
- 'Harry Potter' Fans Give Wizarding Son a Real-Life Send-Off to Hogwarts
By Yuliya Talmazan - Friday Sep 1, 2017
According to author J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter's young son Albus was whisked away on the Hogwarts Express from King's Cross station at 11 a.m. on Sept. 1, 2017.
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for Anti-Trump Tweets (but Not to Trump)
By DAN BILEFSKY - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The “Harry Potter” author had assumed — incorrectly — that the president had snubbed a three-year-old boy with spina bifida.